I need a smart phone. I want a smart phone. And most of all I think that I deserve a smart phone.
Okay… I should say that I have a phone and technically it’s called a smart phone but in my opinion it’s not all that smart. It’s the HTC Touch Pro 2 from Sprint running the Windows OS. It’s not that bad, but there are more issues than should be necessary and I’m kind of getting tired of dealing with it.
So what’s wrong with it you ask? Let me start a list for you.
- When I take a picture all the time half the time it is blurry.
- I can’t upload a picture to Twitter!
- Facebook crashes all the time.
- I get error messages at least once a day and can send an error report to Microsoft (if they cared they’d fix it)
- Tweetdeck doesn’t work on it
- As a matter of fact there are very few apps for the Windows platform
These are just some of the issues that I deal with on a daily basis. I hate it and I think that you would too.
I don’t want to be the last one left in the world with an outdated phone that I can’t do anything with! I know I’m getting close too because just the other day Gigi from Kludgy Mom and I chatted about having an old phones and how she was switching to an iPhone. Soon I will left out. An outcast. Totally behind the times.
So I should justify why I need/want/deserve a new phone, right? And not just any phone either. I really, really want an iPhone, but since we’re stuck with on the Sprint network I could live with the Evo which runs the Android OS.
- I want to share my awesome pics from my phone on Twitter
- I can’t stalk my kids very well on Facebook. I need to be able to use Facebook.
- I want to be able to use Instagram
- My child has a better phone than me
- I don’t want to hang my head in shame as the last uncool phone user
- Windows is so last year or two years ago
- Windows phones were never cool… who am I kidding?
Don’t you think that I should get a new phone? I can’t see how you couldn’t agree with me! Let’s just hope that the husband agrees now too!