I am doing something that I don’t normally do…. posting on a Sunday and mid day. I always take the weekends off and make sure that when I do post that it’s ready to go at 6am.
But today I am sharing a recipe that I shared in Instagram yesterday. And there was an outcry for the recipe…people falling over to get it…… drooling on their phones and computers when they saw it. Alright, so maybe that’s an exaggeration.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (150z)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (the small one)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs (about 12 squares
- 45 graham crackers (approximately)
- 9 cups of mini-marshmallows (entire bag)
- 2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (add more if you want!)
- Preheat over to 450F.
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, combine the butter, pumpkin mix, milk, cinnamon and bring to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in Graham cracker crumbs. Place aside.
- Spray a 13×9 baking pan with cooking spray or line with waxed paper.
- Line the pan with graham crackers – I had to cut a couple for the last row.
- Pour 1/3 of the pumpkin mix over crackers and spread.
- Top the pumpkin mix with approximately 2 – 3 cups of marshmallows.
- Sprinkle evenly 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Repeat steps 5,6,7, 8 twice giving you 3 layers.
- Bake for 4 minutes.
- Let it cool and set for 3-4 hours to firm up otherwise it will not cut well into squares. I placed mine in the fridge for a little bit.
Having the graham crackers in squares really helped with the cutting since I didn’t have to cut through them.
These were a lot better than I had expected them to be. They were rich, airy, and very delicious!
Because this recipe is so awesome I am going to link up with Kludgy Mom for her Fall Food linky so I can share it with everyone!