Alright! It’s time for a little fun… something lighthearted for a change. I was tagged by Kristy from Pampers & Pinot in the 11 random things and decided to play along!
Okay here are the rules (don’t worry they’re easy peasy)!
Post these rules
Post 11 random things about yourself
Answer the questions set for you in their post.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
Random things about me….
- I hate feet… they’re gross. Except for little baby feet they’re cute & chubby.
- I was arrested once but not for anything fun & exciting… my cars tags had expired and I transferred the plate to my new car which was at my grandma’s house and I had to get to work. So yea…. I was stopped and given a warning or so I thought till I got a call.
- I hate reality tv shows. A lot.
- I love watching old cartoons. Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, and the Flintstones.
- I have a willpower of negative a zillion.
- This isn’t big news but I am head over heels in love with my iPhone.
- When I’m in the car I am an amazing singer. It must be the acoustics or something but when I get out something happens and my voice sounds terrible.
- I like musicals.
- My degree is in computer networking/system administration. I have yet to do something in that field.
- I’m slightly addicted to Once Upon a Time and Revenge. I never miss an episode of either show.
- I now drive like an old lady in the winter & am a huge chicken. This is the reason why.
Lame… maybe. But they are totally random thoughts about me.
Now on to the questions from Kristy.
1. What do you think is the funniest movie of all time?
Funniest movie of all time… I have a few that are pretty damn good. History of the World Part 1, Wedding Singer, and
2. What is your most frequent, daily worry?
I always worry that because I work outside the home that I’m not spending enough time with my kids, especially my youngest who is only 2. It’s hard because when my girls were younger I was able to be there with them half the time and their dad was with them the other half. Now my son… the poor kid is stuck going to the sitters house 40 hours a week. I feel guilty that he won’t have the same advantages that his sisters did. If I’m not there with him I won’t be able to teach him to read, write, use the potty, or anything that I feel is important.
3. Best travel destination?
I don’t travel a lot but I have to say that Disney World in Florida really is the happiest place on earth. I’ve only been there once and loved it… a lot. It was like a little kid all over again and I can’t wait until we can go back again.
4. Name one big adventure you would like to still accomplish.
I would love to go back to the Grand Canyon and hike through it and take a helicopter ride over it. That place is one of most beautiful places I’ve ever seen and to be honest pictures do not do the place justice. It really is a must see place.
5. What is your favorite weekend activity?
My favorite weekend activity… sitting around and doing nothing. Watching movies with my kids. Baking! Really, the list here is endless because there are so many things that I love doing and each weekend is different.
6. What could be a song on the soundtrack of your life?
What?!?! Seriously this is a hard question. The first thing that came to my mind is Crazy Train by Ozzy but I’m not sure that it’s the best choice. I’ll pass on this one.
7. When do you feel most energetic?
Normally this is a couple hours after I get up in the morning. So for me that time would be around 8am… by this time I’ve been up since 5:30am and have showered, gotten dressed and ready for the day, and have been at work for almost half an hour.
8. What book are you currently reading?
Ah! Finally, an easy question. I’m reading a few books.
The Midnight Circus – Erin Morgenstern
Quitter – Jon Acuff
Cooking Solves Everything – Mark Bittman
9. What would be your luxury item if you went on Survivor?
Umm… Survivor. A reality tv show… did you see #3 up there? I would never try out for that especially because I’m a wimp and would do all I could to get kicked off right away.
10. Biggest turn on in the opposite sex?
I love cologne. The good stuff too…. not that cheap body spray, Axe. Freshly showered, dressed to impress, and cologne.
11. Biggest turn off in the opposite sex?
I have this acute sense of smell and can’t stand body odor. Then again I don’t know who likes it! Sweaty = gross. Also, guys who are full of themselves and think that they’re the greatest thing on this plant are lame.
There ya have it! My answers and now 11 questions for some random friends.
- Favorite song of all time & why
- Left side of the bed, right side, or dead center?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Is white chocolate real chocolate?
- Ideal vacation spot?
- If you could change your name to something else what would it be?
- Wine or beer?
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
- Are diamonds a girls best friend?
- What do you do to give back to your community?
Ladies…. consider yourself TAGGED!
Lauren from Mrs. Weber’s Neighborhood
Jill from Single Mom on a Budget
Rusti from My Life as an Officers Wife
Liz from A Nut in a Nutshell
Angela from Tread Softly
Kir from The Kir Corner
Kmama from The Daily Dribbles
Jessica from The Unemployed Mom
Gigi from Kludgy Mom
Nicole from By Word of Mouth
Cori from Cori’s Big Mouth