This past year I have read many books and the greater majority of them were on my Kindle. Without my Kindle I think …. no, I know…. that I would have stacks of books all over the place (more than I do now).
Here are some of the best books that I’ve read this year.
- The Paris Wife – Paula McLain
- Sweet Salt Air – Barbara Delinsky
- The Dark Witch – Nora Roberts
- Fallen Women – Sandra Dallas
- Size 12 is Not Fat – Meg Cabot
- War Brides – Helen Bryan
- The Invisible Girls: A Memoir – Sarah Thebarge
- 5 quart Artisan Series KitchenAid stand mixer (winner’s choice of color)
- Keurig K65 Special Edition Brewing System
- Kindle Paperwhite Touch Screen E-Reader
The “Comforts of Home” giveaway begins Monday Dec 2 and ends at 12:00 AM on Monday, December 9, 2013.
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited.
All entries are optional with the exception of leaving a blog comment. We will never sell, distribute, or spam your email.
Three winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter (powered by Random.org). The first person chosen will choose between a KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, Keurig K65 Brewing System, or Kindle Paperwhite. The second person chosen will chose between the two remaining prizes. The third person chosen will receive the remaining prize.
This is a non-sponsored post. Prizes were purchased by a group of participating bloggers. KitchenAid, Keurig, and Kindle are not affiliated with this giveaway.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.