I am really excited to share my newest award with you! And I have Cori from Cori’s Big Mouth and Rose from Today’s Woman to thank for it! I couldn’t believe it when both of them gave me the award! How great is that! It sure is a great way to start out the new year and shows what a good year it will be!
In order to accept this award there are 4 things that needs to be done.
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
7 things about me…
- I’m a project manager. I used to do usability & design work – I much prefer it of my current position
- I used to go to the Ren Faires often & made several period dresses
- I love to read
- Scrapbooking is my hobby when I have more than 30 minutes to dedicate to it
- I love new clothes & shoes – then again who doesn’t??
- I’d like to be able to work at home before my son is 2
- I love to travel but don’t get to as often as I’d like
Alright now on the part you’ve been waiting for!
15 blogs I’ve recently discovered
Okay… you’re right. That’s not 15, but with the holidays and everything else going on I haven’t been doing a lot of blog reading or anything blog related. I’ll add a few more to the list soon! Hopefully things will slow down now!
Thank you again Cori & Rose!