Today is the big day! Lauren from Mrs. Weber’s Neighborhood and I have teamed up and are ready to share our great adventure! My Michigan Memory!
If you didn’t know we’re both from the great state of Michigan and while there has been a lot of bad press for us here in Michigan there is also some incredible places and people here. Lauren and I love it here and can’t wait to share some of the wonderful memories we have made over the years.
I’ve lived in Michigan my entire life and have traveled all over from the most northern tip of the U.P. all the way down the Ohio border and no matter where I go I find something new and fun. Each summer I try to check out some place new whether it’s a campground, a festival, or beach! And beaches we have plenty of with over 3000 miles of shoreline!
To show love for our hometown state, we’ve partnered up for a bi-weekly meme called My Michigan Memory to highlight all that is wonderful about our state.
We invite bloggers of all types to link up with us to share, in post form, a favorite Michigan place, photo, product or just anything that has to do with our state.
Each blogger who links up with us will have the chance to also win a fabulous prize from a Michigan company, just by including your information on our Rafflecopter form. We can’t tell you which companies all will be participating just yet, but we’ve already gotten some great ones lined up (think girly and family fun, for starters)!
Here’s the quick rundown:
· The link-up will be held on Mondays, bi-weekly, starting next week – Monday, May 7. On that date, we will also reveal the prize up for grabs and a description about the business. Subsequent weeks will be May 21, June 4 & 18, July 9 & 23 (we’ll be skipping the week of 4th of July), and August 6 & 20.
· The link-up will be live for nearly two weeks and we will choose a winner on the 2nd Friday.
· If you are not a blogger, but would still like the chance to win a great Michigan prize, you will have the chance to win as well by entering via a Rafflecopter form.
· You will be able to link-up on either blog (the link will be live on both sites).
· Please include the button below so word can spread to more great Michigan-loving bloggers! You can grab the code from over there on the left.
Feel free to drop us a comment if you have any questions about link-ups or anything else. We look forward to seeing what everyone can come up with to show the world some Mitten love!
If you are a Michigan business or know a business that would be interested in giving away a fabulous prize, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org