I’m starting a fund so I can go to Cancun! Why you ask… well it’s the central meeting point for myself, Jill from Single Mom on a Budget, and Nichole from By Word of Mouth! It’s the perfect meeting place, don’t you agree?
Well, to confirm that this is a great place…. we were all present and enjoying the weekly wine party hosted by Kit from Blogging Dangerously (If you haven’t heard of it you need to check it out on Friday evenings at 9pm on Twitter! It’s a lot of fun!). And there were several people out there who joined in on the conversation and it was unanimous! Cancun is the place to meet!
I should mention there are a few things to make it perfect.
- No kids
- No husbands or significant others
- What happens in Cancun stays in Cancun
- My passport card will allow me to enter the country
Now, the other thing mentioned was that we should also start a get out of jail fund too. This is just in case! We don’t actually plan on any illegal activities!
There are a few other things I’ve been thinking about for this exciting trip too.
- We need to make sure that the resort we decide upon is all inclusive because this will make everything much easier for us! Drinks, dinner, and entertainment included! Perfect.
- Next, the resort needs to be on the beach and have a pool, actually this is an absolute must. I have this fear of stepping on a jelly fish or something like that so I don’t always wade in the ocean, so the pool is preferable.
- Oh! The hot tub is necessary as well.
- To make it easy for the majority of us I say let’s make it a long weekend like Friday through Monday.
One of the most important things that I almost forgot about! We have a theme song! Toes, by Zac Brown Band!
I’m sure that there are other necessities which I haven’t thought of but my friends will come up with!
So what do you all think? Cancun as the next ladies weekend away?